Monday, November 15, 2010

C L A I R E

We had a great time yesterday hanging out with some of our friends from Washington (they currently reside in the beautiful metropolis of Corpus Christi and were up for the weekend).

I was happy to have the opportunity to "practice" my photography on Claire who is a beautiful and very busy 18 month old! Her mom provided a killer wardrobe but I think Claire's best accessory is by far her curls...









Thanks Evan's for sharing your beautiful family with us for the evening!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Claire,
    I can not stand for your far away adorableness anymore. You have to come see me soon or I will have to literally eat you up when I see you.
    Love, Shan

    Dear Beth,
    These pics are so sweet... and breaking my heart! Thanks for that ;)
    Love, Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Shan! Want to be with you asap!!!!

    Beth! I LOVE them, you can officially take the "" off practice, you're a natural. Way to go. p.s. I still love that whimsical shoot of Carter you made a poster from. Maybe you can take something of Claire like that? Bluebonnets? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete