Monday, November 22, 2010

E M I L Y & B R A N D O N

I met Emily and Brandon this past summer. Ironically they were looking at renting the home we were moving out of. I was home with my girls during their tour and we hit if off instantly (and no they aren't living in our old house, I couldn't let them make the same mistake we did!)

Fast forward a few months and they actually wound up living a few miles away from us in one of my favorite parts of San Antonio. And in a classic case of "it's a small world", Emily also went to high school with one of my sisters best buddies.

They are adorable, sweet and brought their cute dogs along. I had so much fun taking their photographs! Oh, and a special thanks to Brandon for being a good sport (I know getting photos taken is every guy's dream come true :)...





1 comment:

  1. What awesome pic's of an adorable couple! So fresh and fun. I smiled my way through the whole post. I'm excited to visit soon and see more. Good job, Bethany!( What a great name!)

    ReplyDelete